*Get 20% off the original price when you buy this item online and pick up in-store. Discount applied automatically at checkout. Final Sale. Quantities limited. While supplies last.
Gently cradle your head and neck with MLILY® memory foam keeping you comfortable all night long.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 2-in-1 pillow with down surround + innovative memory foam core
- Customizable shape and height to support all sleeping positions
- Foam contours to your head and neck, relieving pressure points, while a down layer creates a soft, plush sleeping surface.
- Pillow Height is Easily Adjustable:
- The AirCell™ cross shaped memory foam can be easily adjusted for various sleep postures by removing a portion of the cross shaped foam. Pillow height easily adjusted by removing or adding a portion of the AirCell™ foam.
- Premium memory foam provides cradling comfort and therapeutic support
- Latex free
- CertiPUR-US and OEKO-TEX® 100 certified
Innovative Aircell™ Cross Shaped Foam:
- The innovative cross cut design of AirCell™ memory foam creates space between the individual foam pieces, providing enhanced air circulation. Inner core comes with a small bag of extra pieces. Can be used to externally store excess foam or inside pillow to create more volume.
- Filled with soft down, the Adjust-A-Pillow cover cradles your head and neck in plush, luxurious comfort.
- Outer Cover: 100% Cotton, 280TC, 1" Gusset
- Fill: Soft White Down
- Standard 4.2oz, Queen 5.6oz, King 7oz
- Fill: Cross-design AirCell™ memory foam cut from virgin foam, the shapes create space between pieces, providing enhanced air circulation.
** Due to health reasons, pillows are final sales.
SIZES AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
Each item is sold individually (one per package). Please call and verify availability at the store as stock changes daily.
- Standard: 19" x 25"
- Queen: 19" x 29"
- King: 19" x 34"
CertiPUR-US – Contains Certified Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- CertiPUR-US foam are certified to be made without mercury, lead, or formaldehyde and low VOC emissions for indoor air quality
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – Confidence in textiles
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for textile products at all processing levels
- This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: SHHO 060330 TESTEX
MLILY® carries a 2 year limited warranty on MLILY® Memory Foam Pillows, which covers defects resulting from defective materials. In the rare instance that you will need to exchange your MLILY® pillow, and you meet all the criteria listed below, please bring your pillow and receipt into one of our stores. MLILY® pillows purchased online may only be exchanged in stores. You will be entitled to an exchange for a new Mlily pillow of the same style, a different MLILY® pillow, an in-store credit, or a full refund.
The limited warranty covers you only if you fulfill the following conditions:
1. You are the original purchaser and current owner of the MLILY® pillow, and
2. You have retained your purchase receipt that you can present, and
3. You are claiming a warranty within two years starting from your date-of-purchase, and
4. The defect in the pillow is as listed in the detailed warranty below.
This Pillow Warranty covers the following defects:
1. Physical flaws in the foam material: splits or cracks in the foam under conditions of normal use and proper handling, or
2. Manufacturing defect in the pillow cover such: fabric tears or unraveling stitching under normal use.
This Pillow Warranty does not cover:
1. Changes to your pillow that are caused by or result from normal wear and use including normal increases in softening, firmness, or compression of the pillow components,
2. Changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and uses of a pillow,
3. Changes in personal comfort preferences;
4. Damage or abuse caused by failure to reasonably to use and care for the foam and cover
5. Stains, dampness or wetness, or burns of any sort; or
6. Any combination of defects resulting from the above mentioned.
Using a pillow protector will enhance the life of any pillow. Remove outside cover and wash separately. Wash covers in warm water. Gentle cycle with cover inside out and all zippers closed is recommended. Tumble dry on a cool heat setting and remove promptly at cycle end. Do not iron or dry clean. Do not machine wash the insert.