- Silky soft and cool to the touch
- Temperature regulating and moisture-wicking
- Sustainable from forest to fabric
Beyond soft, our BeechBliss TENCEL™ Modal Fitted Sheets have a silky, cool feel that pampers the skin. Made from sustainably grown and harvested European beech wood and spun into fabric using micro technology, TENCEL™ Modal is incredibly lightweight and long-lasting. Add to that excellent temperature regulation and moisture wicking, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect night’s sleep — for anyone, in any weather!
About TENCEL™ Modal
TENCEL™ Modal is a unique, eco-friendly fiber made from beech trees and other hardwoods. The fabric made with these fibers is exquisitely soft, lightweight, cool to the touch and excels at regulating temperature, so you can sleep the whole night through!
- Vertical elastic on four corner pockets adjusts to both shallow and deep mattresses (approximately 8" to 18" in depth).
- Hugs and grips mattresses more effectively and stays tight without lifting up.
- Thick and durable all-around 1-inch elastic helps fitted sheets stay snug throughout the night.
For help finding your ideal sheet size, read our Sheet Sizing guide!
ITEMS AVAILABLE (IN STORES & ONLINE):
- Queen: 59" W x 79" L + 18" Drop
- King: 77" W x 79" L + 18" Drop
- 100% TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology from beech wood trees
- 350 thread count, sateen weave
This product has been verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification number: BEHO 078808 TESTEX
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with a gentle detergent such as Nellie's Laundry Soda. Tumble dry on a gentle setting with low or no heat and remove promptly at cycle end. Add Nellie's Dryer Balls to reduce wrinkles and increase drying efficiency. Touch up with a medium heat iron or steamer as needed. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Always wash separately.
Due to their natural fibers, BeechBliss sheets may be affected by body lotions and creams with chemical ingredients that can act like bleach or leave oil stains; or, in some rare instances, by higher skin pH levels of the sleeper. Read our handy blog post for help removing any oil stains you discover on your sheets.